The Sun n' Sand Motel in Santa Rosa along Route 66. We were intending to get a night shot of the sign, but both times we passed through were durng the daytime.
Make a Reservation in Santa Rosa, NM
The Santa Rosa Courthouse built in 1909. Santa Rosa was first called Agua Negra Chiquita ("Little Black Water") in 1865. The name was changed in 1890 by Don Celso Baca (the city's founder) in honor of a chapel for St Rose of Lima and his mother, Rosa.
|Looking down 4th Street across from the Courthouse. || |
|Route 66 and 4th Street.|| |
|When this gas station closed in Santa Rosa, it was the "good ol days" of cheaper gas.|| |
Back to top